<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, June 25, 2009
    Masai.

    half hour ago. just reach home. from work. work.work. so stressful with lots of human traffic. all the Malaysian keep coming in. make my work more and more messy update their particulars when their pass gets expire. pfft!

    Today i dont feel good i dunnoe why. i feel so masai. came to work, wear home clothes sebarang hentam. Lacoste red tee & 3/4 black pants, flip flop. w/o make up... masai kan.told u. no mood to dress up. yesterday weather is nice but today worst hot hot heat.my goodness! lucky enuff im working in aircon environment one small booth three air con. cooling....haha.

    while doing closing. my booth having a long queue as one counter being open, will only resume another counter half and hour later, while doing my closing. i saw someone.who? Boyfy uncle. hahha. i dont expect him to join the long queue com on. so i open the door hide to one side where he can see me avoid being seen by other motorist if not i die! they will scream at me. . lucky he saw me.and he came toward him. without anyone notice.

    uncle: u saw me ehk? ingatkan rynna tak work.
    me: yalar. takkan nak kasi uncle queue. sia2 rynna keje sini. takya queue. ketok je lain kali if saw me.

    hahha.

    after work. suppose to come to boyfy place, as shakir and gf drop by. shakir die die wanna fetch me from work so that i could tag along to boyfy place .but i refuse. coz i feel so masai. selekeh. so i dun feel like goin. end up felt regret as they goin out for late supper together. but its okay there oways other days. no worries.


    im all done. chalobete

    nites.