<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Friday, June 19, 2009
    happy burstday to me =)

    Time Check: 0000hrs

    Date: 19 June 09

    Current Location: Tuas (working)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY

    a day that bring me a wide smile. a day my numbers increase. a day where i receive warm wishes, gift & perhaps nice treat. a day which i spent the exclusive moments with my loves ones. Its June 19 2009.Quick reflect in the year 1987,my mum gave birth to me and she heard my 1st cry. and today i turn 22ND and i have grown up. and already make my mum proud, yeke? haha..


    Its my day! since young when June arrived.i welcome June happily.coz I'm looking forward to this date.nineteen. i will be the happiest person. where i told myself " stop playing,and think about future" and the day haf come ya. im oways looking forward and not backwards.


    Happy Birthday to me.

    Selamat Ulang Tahun
    HAPPY 22ND TO ME.

    unbelievable today i turn 22nd, time flies so fast and i still cant believe im 22nd. sound old sia. coz last time.

    people came to me.

    BACK DEN.

    stranger: hi how old are u?

    me: err 17. *sound young

    stranger: sweet 17,can i get to noe u?

    time masih kanak2. K.E.N.T.A.L

    BUT!

    TODAY

    stranger: hi how old are u?

    me: err 22 * sound old

    stranger: sorie im younger than you. im just 18

    hahaha wth!craps lol 0_0



    but hey.hey. its just random ok. i dun go around getting to noe strangers.mind that.

    anywae i might look mature and my age increase.seriously its doesnt effect me at all,its goes fine with me, coz deep inside,

    im young at heart... ceehdebah~

    serius ok.



    so what's my plan for my bird'day.?
    too bad, im working night shift. cant afford to waste my leave. feel wasted.but i do get to spent my burstday in the morning till evening. there oways ways rite. coz today its friday. and tomolo weekend. both weekend is my off day,and will be a special one for me. i tink. and and,

    i tink,boyfy got something in mind but i wasnt allow to noe til the day come.

    so i pretend not to noe.


    haha.



    so what's my bdae wish for year 09.

    random.

    i hope that i can be a better person in life much much better. i wanna improve myself and wanna sucess in everytink i do. inyallah. lead a good life. happy with my love ones. and save more money so that easier for me to get moving.

    dan semoga dipajangkan umur dan murah rezeki

    a.m.i.n