<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Tuesday, June 30, 2009
    a day with him.




    phew im so tired.


    this morning i was on my morning shift. and im done with my work @ 3pm. called boyfy to ask him out as we Singaporean already receive the Gst money... apeer lagik kuar la.and he agreed to go out. woohoo.

    meet up with him pretty late at 6.we took the train alight at Orchard. been weeks last been there. so ya we made it thru this time. we had our dinner at Mcd. i had my beef salsa. nice one. rare. cheap2 sumore. after dinner we start to go for window shop. whereby he intend of buying a top. so we went to heeren and he eyeing one top from queen couture unfortunately over budget and he put it away and get a top from topman instead, while we at wisma i got the urge to buy a pair of shoe. and we went to pretty fit. and one shoe caught my eye and decided to make a payment.while i was about to take out my purse from my handbag. boyfy say "i'll pay" sapp..... i refuse mati2 give the cash to the cashier. but he push my hand and gave his card to the cashier instead. haha. so yea i receive a pair of shoe from him. after that went to Dorothy to eyeing on a pants but too bad the colour doesn't suit me. so i put it back at the shelves. if there black i surely buy. haha.
    time check was 2030 and we chill at Taka. bought a drink and we had smoke since its tuesday. anugerah la dey. old school sia took out my mobile and we watch tv la sey. semangat.... just wanna noe who's out who's in. hahha. by rite we meeting akir for late supper at simpang bedok but too bad that guy end work late and we haf to postpone to other day. thus since there no other plan. we head down to somerset and we took train ride and we alight at my hometown. we went for a drink @ Mc cafe. double choc. fav sia. had our conversation tok cock. laugh at his stupid joke. da penat hail a cab and proceed home sweet home..... hahha...





    even just a short hours. we had fun. syik ketawa je. penat sayadi buat ye.