<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Friday, June 12, 2009
    cooking with love.

    a late post of mine.
    well today, another off day of mine. ends work at 9am bf fetch me. our plan is visiting his sis place @ bp. since his sis not cooking.boyfy craving for Hor Fun rather then buying food i prefer home cook. i planned to cook fo him..so im the chef of the day. thus we went to ten mile junction, sheng shiong is the place where we bought all the items, we brought prawn, squid, fish ball,crab meat,meat, vegetables.seasoning,onions and stuff for a few bucks. the fun part where we both searching for the item,. lucky i used to it,its goes very well to me. done with the payment.we took the LRT back to his sista place. place all the item in the kitchen.get myself change and we start our cooking. Today menu is Hor Fun as i mention earlier.. simple dish i should say. his sis help me out peeling the prawn and i do the cutting. once done with the ingredient asked his sista to leave me alone as i wanna do it myself coz i will feel nervous whenever someone looking at me while im doing the cooking. if not nanti tak menjadi. so ya. no one disturb and my hor fun turn great. PERFECCTO!


    *mouth watering

    just as what i expected. the taste is yummy. serve the food to boyfy and sis. boyfy gimme FIVE O! ok. he even asked for another serving. and thats mean 2 serving. he having another one again at night before we leave. total 3. oh lala... by looking at them, having their meal i feel full. Whoosh.

    da kenyang.

    both lepak. tido. mcm siak.

    Time strike 8pm pack our things and he sent me home. took the Lrt alight @ southview and we walk down straight to my place. happen his child hood friend wanna meets him.so we chit chat underneath my block while waiting for his friend to reach..

    hee~

    tomolo ada lagik. meeting him again. like WHOA.