<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, May 27, 2009
    "Uninvited guest".WANA PLAY..

    a day been miss.
    well im just got back from work(night shift). and today its my 1st OFF DAY! I'm entitle to have two days off after being a so-chai for 6days of work.work.work. so stressful. i neeed a break.
    ...............................................................................................................................................................

    Last night at work~

    i think last nite, someone watching us. a stories that happen at my work place last nite.
    time check. 1am.
    took out my portable dvd. me and my two staff watch the show call
    " The Coffins"
    base on a guy call Chris, a claustrophobic architect hopes to lengthen his girlfriend's life and decides to overcome his fear of lying in the coffin. Sue, a nutritionist, takes care of her health religiously finds out that she's in the final stage of lung cancer. Soon after the ritual ends, both unexpectedly experience a series of paranormal and terrifying incidents.
    while we girls concentrate on our show. something terrified us. We heard sound coming from the left.corner.
    THE PRIN-TER!!!!!!!! gosh.
    Suddenly its switch on itself. did the scan. paper printing.
    We don't dare to come near to the printer. coz we girls noe that the switch is off.Yes!its OFF!
    and the printer plug is taken OFF from the main switch. unplug.
    we girls look at each other. sapp step maintain. coz we girls noe.. there a
    "GUEST" ..
    signal my girls to stay calm not to say anytink just concentrate on our show as
    "that uninvited guest"
    just wanna play with us. our heart, beats really fast at that moment..
    after the show. one of my staff urgently need to go to the ladies. so we girls accompany each other. had our smoke break while waiting. somehow me and shirin my staff heard something from the bushes.and heard someone whistle.at that time of period.the highway is free from vehicle. no vehicle.no people but only left the three of us. we stare at each other smile. throw the cigarette butt, we girls dash inside QUICKLY.
    unbelievable but its true.
    working in that area of mine. its normal.
    . its not our first experience.several..
    but thank god nothing happen to us. Phew~
    told another colleague who in another team. she said. she encounter the same thing recently while watching Wujud 1.
    rabaks.
    betol2 that thing wujud kat dorg haha.
    moral of stories. Jgn tgk cite hantu mlm2 kat keje.
    coz we girls love to watch HOROR DVD at work especially night shift.
    when the thing comes.SEGAN sendiri. hehe