<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, May 31, 2009
    saturday were fun.

    had a great day with darls yesterday. sat0_0rday Boypren DAY..WE HAD A long walk from one places to another.
    by rite.meetin Point 6.15 Jurong East Mrt. but both reach half and hour later.janji mayu.head down to City hall off to Spore flyers. i was craving for Popeye's. . after dinner we drop by Club 21 bazaar tgk2,flip2.sebok2..den to Suntec City. window shopping, the sale were crazy. everytink goes up to 50% off SALE. and some even buy one get one free. baik pe.? geraaam je.few item caught my eyes. geram je tgk org bawak paper bag kuar masok. me? empty handed. boriiinng. nxt week pay day lepaskan geram i wanna go shopping. i dun care. haha. after suntec we drop by esplanade. walk towards boat quay, Clark quay.and poor boyfy kept perspire. Hot!.haha. pity him we stop and we drop by central mall for the sake of AIRCON. pathetic ehk haha.hence that we choose to seat along the river at Central. we sat and cam whore. chit chat. joke. laugh. giggle. mentel. all. we watch thos Gmax really make us thrill. but dun dare to give a try. kental!, thus boyfy went to cheers to buy drink. he went drinking on that night. aper steam ntah. while me having my kebau merah and tea hijau..lastly we took nite owl off home sweet home.and we ended our day with a huggs. :)
    woohoo... till den to the next saturday....
    time for pichas.pichas.