<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Tuesday, May 5, 2009
    phew~

    whoa. today at work im so kanchiong. coz wen i reach my workplace i realised Lta Mdm tan and one of the technician went inside my booth doing maintenance my comp. first thot was coming in late coz im wearing home clothes and not the blue uniform.takot kena sound siaak. buddy dok. i still go inside uat muka selamba and i saw one of my staff relek je hisap rokok kat luar booth padahal org besar kat dlm. i approach her and say to her




    me: ko giler pe hisap rokok time org dtg.


    new staff: saper tu?


    me: Org besar la siak.


    new staff: sial la. aku relek je leh hisap rokok


    me: tahu pun yg aku agik supervisor tak kai uniform. lagik suar.


    comfirm2 kejap agik kena complain.




    so me and my staff uat muka selamba masok. step mane ye greet, lincah2 put my uniform on. and start my work to supervise them. and gosh due to the swine flu we people haf to start taking our temperature. Leceh siak. and one more things very funny is. i realised my photocopy not working so i called up A.D.C services inform them so that they could sent down their men to maintenance it. they come down not even 2minutes my photocopy can be done. i asked the technician.




    me: aik da okay liao?


    technician: yup. u noe actually what happen?


    me: what?


    technician: ITS BECAUSE YOU ONLY ON THE MAIN SWITCH. BUT U NEVER SWITCH ON THE PLUG BEHIND THE COPIER!! THATS WHY THE COPIER CANT BE USE.


    me: *smack forehead. aiyah! i forgot bot the plug. damn. sorry.to trouble you all the way come down just to on the plug hahahh..




    comfirm member menyumpah je. hahha




    stoopid.stoopid. aiyoo....




    so end work preety early. mum call. meet her for lunch. and then do some shopping and meet her oldies frenslacking at mc cafe till late. kencang mak aku nak lepak kat cafe je. since i got no plan so i tag wif her all the way til she even ask me to go home halfway coz i kept asking her ma nak ni,ma nak tu. semua la aku nak.so she get fed up. hee~




    i haf a great day with my mum~




    mother's day coming on the way... what shall i get for her? hmmm.,.




    apart of that i miss my boyfy so much.... gonna call him now.bluek~