I prefer to go by Rynna.
I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. .
I prefer to be what I really am,
and not what others want me to be..
I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. .
I prefer to be taken seriously..
I prefer to be treated like a human..
I prefer to be me. .
I won't compromise myself. .
I am all I've got..
wah.. time flies. its already 19 may.a month from now. im turning Double Two. in June. getting older. but I'm young in heart. hee~ well nuntink much for this year birthday celebration. intend of having a chalet to celebrate. but change my mind on that. wanna haf a simple celebration. prolly celebrate with my love one. just the two of us. how sweet. he have come with a plan. I'm curious.what is he up to.. surprise he said. gosh. so I'm here waiting.... and ya my second thot was having our first short getaway on my big day. still . planning. see how..
couldnt believe im turning TWO-TWO soon. haha. feel like im 17.