<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Monday, May 11, 2009
    CAPTURED

    hostname 203.126.29.194 u wanna play prank on me on my tag box by using my friend name,by commenting my English is poor. but hey i got ur IP ADDRESS to trace who u are.and it was you,i knew it~ i don't give a damn if my English is bad. my blog. my own words.thanks for the comment anyway, just a reminded,flash back to ur own tag box. i remembered someone tag u the same thing about poor English. and now u turning to my blog and u wanna be that somebody to do it on my tag box. what's wrong with you babe.? u ask me to get a life.but u urself? haf you ever seen any post about u in my blog? haf i ever say bad thing about u in my blog?haf u seen any hate taggs in ur tag box that came from me? but u got the free time to blog about me. seen couple of post huh. nice one. but seem there's no reaction from me even i knew it long ago, noe why. coz i don't have the time to create any disagreement or trouble with you again.we both already in our 20s, be mature hor. u call me names. freaky eyebrow? told u earlier,tak menyusahkan mak bapak kau kan lau kening aku botak sekalipun. not them who buy or pluck for me. so pls. and ur latest entry stated. im being a kay-poh to the core. aper yg aku kaypoh pasal kau?bilang sikit. FYI i dont imitate u la babe.if i wanna feeling2 ke ape ke. its me kan. not u. susahkan kau ke. mata sakit ehk? jgn tgk la. tak suruh pun.
    between u and me is over. remember its ages ago. u said that. agreed?
    so pls prettiesknitties, my blog, my words,my own pictures. u got ur own blog u got ur own words & ur own pictures. i respect that.don't be like a wise-acre. u ask me to respect myself.but do u?. I'm not trying to make a hoo-hah conclusion with u. but hey what past is past. cant u get over it. i dun haf any grudges towards u. i mean it. peace will ya. its been a year. for goodness sake.

    i can see ur leading a happy life wih ur Lil DJ F now.that's good. a perfect match.
    alhamdullilah syukur. thats what u said.

    im not trying to be funny or sarcastic. i just wanna to end here. if you think u not happy.
    come clean with me.
    lau hati aku busuk,i already take action to ur ip address
    but hey thats not me coz it will effect ur co. too

    THANKS TO THE SEARCH
    Hostname:
    203.126.29.194
    (UR IP ADRRESS)
    ISP:
    Singapore Telecommunications
    Organization:
    East West Executive Travellers Pte Ltd
    ( YOU'RE WORKING IN THIS COMPANY,AM I RIGHT?)
    Proxy:
    None detected
    Type:
    Cable/DSL
    Blacklist:
    Geo-Location Information
    Country:
    Singapore
    70 Bendemeer Road
    #05-04 Luzerne Building
    Singapore 339940
    Tel: +65 6238 8488
    Fax:+65 6238 8878
    Company Registration: 199603743-2
    (UR CO. ADDRESS)
    Singapore
    State/Region:
    00
    City:
    Singapore
    Latitude:
    1.2931
    Longitude:
    103.8558
    Area :
    Singapore
    im not a stalker but u make me to be one to trace who's ip address belong to.
    peace.