<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Monday, April 27, 2009
    weekend was fun....

    hey ya,.... just wanna share with what i done on my both weekends,







    well lets started with Sentosa...











    its a last minute tingy plan... me and ma gf Nora decided to take a luge ride at sentosa on our satooodae.. Its our both 1st time trial. and its was maddness... i freak out. speechless. scarry... gamam. we took 2 ride EACH for 16bucks. the Luge and the skyride. to and fro.to much feeling inside me.takoot... that part BARU semua ingat tuhan. hhahaha... its a new experience atleast i manage to try out.hahha its should be my last i gues..hee kentalan.........intend of taking with boyfy to the skyride feeling romantic kan but i dun tink he want it as dia LAGIK penakot and scared of height.
    lazeee to blog...lets the pichas. do the talking....ok.......





    and we do catch the Extreme Logs 4D show which cost us $18. its not a real thing seh. find boring.....

    watch this video... Muka takot sak... Suara rock macam Jantan,im Sick ok.!
    nora say im scared. NO LA. i segan je........serius
    SAmpai AKU BUAL PUN MERAPEK. me myself confuse.....
    terabuh.perkataan asal bole shoot




    so after sentosa... met with my other gf, bff ainnie and ayu at vivo as nora meets her fren alyph.. so we girls slacking at Vivo. Smoking Corner and back to ainnie place. had a mini slumber partey hehe




    the ikat tepi ladee mamalas.....




    board game..


    wif my two sweet lil kiddos....



    i had a great time...... fun..fun.....