<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, April 5, 2009
    u been punk'd

    holla yeah, just got back home from work.work,... felt like wasting my time coming to work coz no much vehicle and i was like working for only 6hrs.waste time kan.

    so where should i start now? hmm... in the afternoon received a called fom unknown no. pick it up and a guy said hello to me. i was wondering who. to my shock he said that boyfy is admitted to the hosp. and i was so shocked and felt like crying tears started to roll down. and asking the person what happen to him.? and he say that my guy injured while having life firing. so w/o wasting time me wanted to rush down to the hosp to see my boyfy. before hung up he said he okay and i shouldnt be there as he in a good condition. WTF! seem funny. so i told him off is dis for real? and he passed down the phone to someone its seem to be boyfy. i was panic and ask him how is he. to my suprised. I BEEN PUNK'D gerek pe.? for the first time shoot vulgar on my boyfy. *thanks ehk u! idiot u.actually its not him who admitted infact its his trainee who are injured. moron.

    so @ work 6hrs of wasting time. me and my staff were talking non stop hits gossip and talk talk cock. it seem to be better in work as i got my own peaceful and kaki gerek staff minus off the old staff. she quite boring person coz she not being her and i hate that. hand ova to team A and im done wif work. will be working again tomolo afternoon... need some rest now.

    chalobete.