<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, April 4, 2009
    GEREK PE KENA IGNORE!

    today work end @ 3pm, its raining heavily in tuas. boyfy called wanna fetch me from work since its rain. yes he did and we drop by to Jp to haf our food. hunger for cheese fries while he's having ice kacang even on rainy days. after food stil raining heavily and we couldnt wait more so we just get out from the mall and head down to bus stop to take bus home. we were soaking all wet even wif umbrella. boyfy were so irritating making a funny screeching voice on the way to the b.stand which far away from the mall.
    took 99 red balloon bus dash to my granny plce while he went to his granny plc too which only right behind my granny block.

    abit pissed off with mum today.coz told her that me wanna took cab home but she insisted to take bus home. i complain to her that my back is aching and im so sleepy. and again insist of taking cab. i tot she was joking so i get myself ready to get back and waited for her downstair and ask "mum pls wave the cab for me" and she replied "no way. we're taking bus home" i was Maa.................... im tired................. and she ignored me. best kan!
    got no choice so i drag my feet took bus home,, sedih sak. must change two bus sumore. my income getting low. if i wasnt i already took taxi all by myself....geram.geram pay day copme quick. so msg boyfy and text him by saying "im freaking tired make sure once u done wif N.s drive me back home get a licence soon.." lepaskan geram ar.... pity him haha *jokes.

    so right here infront of my lappy blog. i came acros my bestie blog and happen.there a hatred's who blog bot her. haha funny sia nuntink beta to do in life talk bot ppl.fly kite pls

    *to bestie. ignore suda. dia da penat dia diam. biar dia main gan shadow dia sendiri.haha.

    TO ANUAR. a.k.a Boy-pren...
    Happy 22nd Birthday im sorry neva wish u earlier coz i dunnoe haha.
    thanks for calling me and remind me
    *tak malu ehk mintak org wish haha haf fun boy-pren.