<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Tuesday, April 28, 2009
    k I S S M E T H R U T H E P H O N E


    currently at home, jus came back from work. early at work my mind kept thinking of bf.its been a week plus i wonder how is he doing currently, whether he could adapt things down there, haiz... so i decided to give him a call. and i did. he picks up, coincidence he having a smoke break. we did chat a while and laugh to his craps. hee~ before we hung up he did say something nice til i felt like crying when i listen to his converstion.

    i miss him so much.




    A hundred days have made me older

    Since the last time that I saw your pretty face

    A thousand lies have made me colder

    And I don't think I can look at this the same

    But all the miles that separate

    Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

    I'm here without you baby

    But you're still on my lonely mind

    I think about you baby

    And I dream about you all the time

    I'm here without you baby

    But you're still with me in my dreams

    And tonight it's only you and me, yeah

    The miles just keep rollin'

    As the people leave their way to say hello

    I've heard this life is overrated

    But I hope that it gets better as we go, oh yeah yeah

    I'm here without you baby

    But you're still on my lonely mind

    I think about you baby

    And I dream about you all the time

    I'm here without you baby

    But you're still with me in my dreams

    And tonight boy it's only you and me

    Everything I know and anywhere

    I goIt gets hard but it won't take away my love

    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done

    It gets hard but it won't take away my love, whoa

    I'm here without you baby

    But you're still on my lonely mind

    I think about you baby

    And I dream about you all the time

    I'm here without you baby

    But you're still with me in my dreams

    And tonight Boy it's only you and me, yeah oh yeah oh