<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, April 15, 2009
    everytink when wrong.

    after work meet my babes slacking..... and got home took my thing as i stay a night at ainnie place... its was my selenger day when actually i was in the cab with ainnie heading to her plc sumhow i felt my purse when missing. so i asked the taxi driver to stop as i search my purse. still couldnt find so i asked the taxi driver to make a u-turn back to my plc i was so panic as my important stuff were inside, my ic, credit,cards, warrant card so back to my place i was so scared if i couldnt find it as my cash were inside that purse. with me was zero $. i was praying hard in the lift hopefully my purse drop at my place and not outside. reach my house search everywhere. luckily i found it. drop it in the living room phew get back to the cab and cnue our journey and again so selenger as i watch the meter run i only haf cash $12 with me once again felt panic if its more then 12buck since plus with the midnight charge. so asked the uncle if he mind me paying by cards. he denied as he told me i'll b paying more if used card. as i say i dun mind coz i left with me only 12bucks. so the uncle were so nice as he agreed me to pay him only $12 coz not i purposely ask him to make a u turn its just my unlucky day. so reach the meter shown was $12.30. no coins but still wanna find coins tak sedap lak tak byr full amount. so ya i did pay the full amount.... lucky got a understanding driver....

    settle down at ainnie plc felt so hungry. called MCD. order for her sis and elder bro. we four had our late night supper. eat laugh. stupid joke... random chat. and the best thing we ppl sneaking someone property. hahah.....

    and now feeling so tired. gtg... later in the afternoon will be meeting nora zoom to raffles.....


    nite.