<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, February 28, 2009
    letih day.



    @ 0700hrs boyfy called and wants me to accompany him to marina right after im done with my work. despite being tired sleepy. still accompany him.reach marina bot 11am. weird isnt it to shop as early as 11.haha. had breakfast together therefore went searching for his clothing. gosh when we manage to haf the last item. i was totally shagg and im dragging myself to the mrt.time check was 2pm at home. and again at 5pm meeting boyfy again. its raining heavily.this time to his sis place where his whole family gather. and i was invited to the party that his sister held. and this party is about introducing a product that his sis involve in. couldnt bother to listen the presentation. i went in to the kids room and haf a play wif my lil kiddos.and haf a chit chat with his mum and aunt. friendly indeed. chat about the upcoming event that the family held. and so on. eager. cant wait march and may.




    well at 8pm. boyfy alert me. sent me off to work. as he too tired as he just came back from camp early this morning. well pack my things as his mum bungkuskan makan for me to eat at work. .uat susah je. hahah. thanks cik. hee.




    reach work early get to haf a chat with the new ghurl. so friendly.outspoken.


    haha,today work wif my sup.environment get very silent.


    boring.


    coz in the morng nag.nag.nag. couldnt bother close my eyes and eyes.


    no ppl on sunday morng y cant i haf my nap time.


    a lil peace.will do.


    i noe my job well.aku tahu la bila nak bukak counter bila org dtg.


    eventho my eyes shut but i could stil hear vehicle engine sound.like duhh.




    even the counter is closed.the sign still shows welcome.


    irritating




    arrgh!