<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, March 14, 2009
    tankayu.movie.all.spenting..etc

    i had a big time wif luv early on. time check 0545hrs in the morng and i jus had my shower done.was away dating wif boyfy earlier on to orchard. this time round he kind enuf to treat me and pay anytink that i want.. but to his surprised i dont ask for one, in fact he insist of buying me a top. and i say No. i dunwan. *doink kan aku.bf nak beli aku taknk. nah.not that,im not in a mood to shop.coz all the clothing look the same. infact for our dinner. i asked for fast fd.as i dun feel hungry at all.

    but he insisted to dine in to pastamania,even i reject. so ya we had it as he drag my feet to it. but i just ordered soup of the day and garlic bread. while he having pasta. *dunnoe why today im not into shop and food galore* haha.

    by right, he should splurge on a shoe. but since he couldnt find any shoe that suits him. he asked me if i would like to catch a midnite movie.in the 1st place i dunwan cause we just had one last sat "3d Bloody Valentine.but then since he wants. so be it.head down to Cathay he paid for the tix as we had our show "PUSH" at 0000hours at Cathay Cineplex and time check was only 2300hrs we chill.smoke.while having Starbucks drink and Oreo cheesecake purrfeccto, while waiting to get into the cinema. the show was rating to me 3/5 abit complicated. but nix show after all. halfway thru nearly gone to my lala land.. haha ngantok sangat.the show end at 2am,boyfy feels uneasy after show so we hailed a cab back to his hometown. gosh pathetic.letih sgt.sgt.wat a blast day and i left his place at 0515hours.
    so ya im home sweet home.

    to boyfy:


    u make my day.thanks for the treat food,Starbucks,movie,cab ride home. haha.VERY paiseh. *u noe what i mean.*
    looking forward to meet u up again this afternoon. Dating part two. this time to buGIS aitez.. or that plc.haha.see u soon.

    alrite im done my bed is calling me.....