<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Friday, March 27, 2009
    sweetness

    i haf a great time having a long conversation wif my darls. we keep on laughing teasing each other. we open a topic on how we both gets drowned.its started on 27oct07 both of us happen to be in a chatroom and end up msn chatting but since im late for work(nite shift) i couldnt chat more so both of us trade numbers.on the same night he gimme a called when he on duty as a C.O.S. in his current camp.we d really haf sweet memories.

    appreciate that he do remember the date the time (3rd nov 07) the attire the various places of our very first meeting.how sweet.we went for ice skating and later part wen to sentosa on our 1st date and had supper together its a whole day dating.from morng til nite..romantic.infact the day we met susposely i was working morning shift.but i took unpaid leave hahha my bad.hahha both of us fall to each other when we were slacking at esplanade wif his camp mate on our 3rd date of dating.w/o realising, our love starts to grow at that point of time but we both just kept to each other 1st and pretend there no feeling for each other "ONLY FREN" both of us takut kena label syok sendiri. but the way we react already like a couple on our 3rd date. haha. and we manage to became and item the nite on our 3rd date.officially we are. fast game isnt it. dont want to waste time. haha. unbelievable we manage to meet up for the very 1st time on the 3rd of nov and we get hooked on the 6th nov how fast.


    so ya till now still going smooth..leading a peaceful journey... with both parent blessing and wif god bless. we be forever. insyallah.

    *our 1st pichas taken on our 1st date.

    AZR[i}Na

    061107

    the date that bring us together its a perfect date.

    as

    06 - month of my bdae

    11- his month of bdae

    07- the year that we known each other.
    if calculate the number. could get our bdae date.

    lovely
    wanna bet