<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Tuesday, March 31, 2009
    Mummy its ova..



    while updating feel annoy by my mum kept asking me to get some sleep first.coz im back from nite shift. but still stubborn to blog 1st. noty.notY
    last nite @ work. reach work on time. and team A were so happily to welcome us in. they were so excited to see us as
    ITS OUR LAST DAY OF CONTRACT.
    and
    cum April
    NEW CONTRACT.NEW PEOPLE..
    wOohhoo..
    while we were having a loud conversation among us. current superV looks change. haha. till now she still not happy that we girls
    re-shuffle as a result she haf to work wif that nyonya.thats make her more unsatisfied.boo.
    early morng did handling over duty really make me stress. Blur like so-tong. everytink went blur. whateva i've been train i almost forgot. haha its not easy to do the SuperV task ok.! and tonight will be working xtra one night as management told me to start the 1st slot schedule in the new contract so ya. hopefully i noe the task that been given to me.dat i haf to be done end of the day. stress's dis time no one to guide me.!
    END WORK, went homey wif warah. all the way we both were happy ended.keep reminding each other.."last day babe,sengsara da bis" but its a sad thing to say that she not working with me anymore. she join the other team. while me handling my own team. whateva we shared for the past years remains as a memory haha. our gossip,joy,laughter, cried, steng rokok.etc haiz..feeling so random .but still we could still meet when i hand over team wif urs after all...

    *to warah dont forget 9april Salon babe.
    *and nora. our kaki kaki reflexology. set appointment babe.
    if u happen to read this blog.
    last-ly
    tomolo its april....FOOL... what shall i do to make my boyfy as a fool. hmm....trick?


    kental