<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, February 4, 2009
    an unknown no.

    i was in my lala land. somehow my phone vibrate. an unknown no. sms me.
    "hey rina....log in msn laarrrr..cepat...."
    and wif my stoinky face i replied to it
    "sape ni arr?"
    and that fellow replied
    "Saya la kawan baek awak.. Nuraini=)
    so without thinking so much. i jump from my bed. on the plug.and i switch on my comp.
    log in to msn.
    saw ainnie nick.click on it.
    and i say
    "nabe aku gah tido kau msg ruh msok msn"
    "mane ada" she replied
    and keep repeating herself that not her. hmm...
    so the moral of the story is.
    WHO'S THE FUCKING 9845959?.(last no. U guess)
    nabe msk msn. no one nudge me. farrk....
    called that no. sms that no. no ans. no replied.
    KENTAL buah ladong!!!!
    distubrance.moronic.fucker
    whatever couldn't be bother.
    anyway.
    ........
    nana called. ask to accompany her to an interview.
    turned her down
    lazy.no cash.no yet paid.
    prolly next tyme.
    hehe.sorry babe.
    wish u good luck.
    .........................................
    last night had a conversation with boyfy.
    he said he wanna bring me to the place where we 1st met. aww....(like duuhh.)
    and also to Dempsey place for dinner.
    on valentine day.
    hahahaha..aww..bestye couldn't wait. da gatal!gosh.
    oh my.ohmy.
    .............
    that's for now. going to read my current novel.
    I'm half way thru.
    ........
    Blarr