<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, February 19, 2009
    unexpected

    i was live on air early on. gosh... unexpected moment.

    i was doing my work while tuning to 89.7fm(RIA) somehow my collegue,warah ask me.

    "rynna ni lagu ape?hady mirza perna nyanyi?"

    "legenda! but actual singer Sheila Majid not hady"i replied.

    she asked me to sms Ria d ans. and i was busy pun layankan jap. sms la kan waste my 30cent to mediacorp..

    so i asked her wat game is ria playing. she explained bla..bla..bla...

    so i get excited and say "OK go aku nak call Ria wanna play the game.jadi pe?"

    while working. took my phone from the drawer. keep calling till i get thru. somehow someone pick up Its was Dj Rz on the next line.....and i turn to my supervisor and ask her to take over me for a moment. i was speechless and unexpected that he pick up my call. hahah... he ans and ask my name and what song i wanna hear if i happen to win dis game.give the xplanation.and he ask me to wait for another caller as i have to debate with another. haha.

    after he read the news...tahhda. we are live in radio funny.. i kept myself silent when he say hello to us. and he even said my name " mane udak rynna nie senyap lak." and me gan blur say hello...slenger kan aku.i noe.well the game goes like this he turn on a music and i haf to guess the title of the song and the singer. i listen to it carefully and i fucking noe the song but couldnt remember what the band name. and unsure of tittle. end up Que the another caller said out the answer but unfortunately she wrong.(better luck nxt time girl) haha. so Rz ask me to give it a shot. with my shaky hand holding the phone. i just shoot " Tika dan Saat Ini by Medicine" but sound unconfidently and say it like train i mean fast. and he even said to me i talk like Fiza O so fast. so he asked me to take a deep breath and say it loud and clear. and again i say the same thing. and somehow i heard applause from the background. GOSH I WIN! AKU MENANG!! AND I JUMP LIKE A MONKEY shouting..Screeching...and my both collegue shouted in joy. SERIOUSLY IGNORE THE PASSENGER QUEUING INFRONT OF MY COUNTER. they even laugh at me sia. malu kan. hahah... happy sangat malu pun lupa haha. Rz even said " Ya ampun korg pun mcm menang lotteri padahal stakat menang lagu" hahha..ended i choose my fav song from "bbb" title, putus nyambung. fun song la seh. he even ask me y i choose that song. and i said the lyric macam kena gitu kan. coz i used to patch break patch break. hahah..sajak la tu. u guys should listen.gerek gitu kan. and even dedicate to my fren. ainnie janna ayu wattie. i noe u guys not listening but i was out of words nervous plus happy so main shoot je speech hahahah.....

    fun experience overall.

    hahah.