<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Thursday, February 12, 2009
    missing.

    wah...its been a while gone missing. no blogging.
    let me update for the past days.
    well lately was down with fever,flu,sorethroat.till now still coughing...no mood to update.
    eventhough im sick.im still go to work. never seek doc. no mc. baik kan.? i was fighting with my sickness. haha. till now still fill giddy. gosh. once meet boyfy surely okay go. he my sickness doc. infact last tues i was totally sick and couldnt be bothered to go out since im working night shift on that particular day. boyfy give a call last minute at 6pm ask me to get ready as he wanna bring me to dinner at vivo since he book out on that day. i was damn in pain. and i force myself to doll up. but once i meet him i totally forgot about my sickness. hahah.. but once he gone from my sight there u go. the disease come back. oh god! BILA NAK BAIK NIE TAK SUKA SAKIT LA...!
    well actually im back from the hospital whereby granny is admitted in the hospital for the past few days.as she having this sugar low so called.i guess.. poor her. oh god, get her well as soon as possible. couldnt bear to see her in that state.pls.pls. but im happy that she haf been discharge from hospital late afternoon today. still unstable. but for sure im happy that granny is back home. everyone does.relief.
    and ohya lately i trade in my sony phone. got my mobile change. hahah.
    and boyfy goin to thailand this april..he leaving soon. how can. me at spore?
    no.no. im planning to go short getaway too..
    i need a break too.
    lastly
    tomorrow will be working for a day and the next day which is saturday cum boyfy day cum valentine days and im on leave. cant wait. the spenting time hahaha