<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, February 21, 2009
    bout

    While waiting for boyfy to getting ready. waste my time by filling this...

    Here's a chance to see how well you really know your boyfriend/lover.fill in the answers, then shoot, you know what to do.


    1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
    -Football channel,Mtv, American Idol, or some drama from Suria or Sensasi.

    2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
    -he would choose tartar sauce or mayo.

    3. What's one food he doesn't like?
    - Sushi

    4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
    - anytink that contains choc.

    5. Where did he go to high school?
    - Ite West Bukit Batok.


    6. What size shoe does he wear?
    -Size 9

    7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
    - Clothing.freak


    8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
    -Chicken sandwich

    9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
    -Nasi ayam penyet Ria.

    10. What is his favorite cereal?
    -Koko Krunch

    11. What would he never wear?
    -A super tight tee and skinny jean.

    12. What is his favorite sports team?
    - Liverpool

    13. Who did he vote for?
    -he dont even bother to vote for anyone.haha

    14. Who is his best friend?
    -Everyone is his best friend. He has too many good friends.

    15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
    -being irritating


    16. What is his heritage?
    -Mixture of everything

    17. What is his favourite colour?
    -Black

    18. What is his habit?
    -Shaking his right leg vigorously when he is sitting down.

    19. What is he proud of?
    - me!his gf haha. proud of being an army hahah.i guess

    20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
    - he would if i show him,. haha

    Okay! im all done...let's go...wohooo...