<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, February 8, 2009
    @ awesome night.

    ayu msg me early in the morning with shock news. regarding about sheila sister pass away early this morning due to heart faillure.inal lila wailah lilah rajiun. infacts susposely i am working morning shift today but due to this cimcustance. im taking leave.notty me. it not that im taking advantage but the thing is malas da datang why not i go melawat dapat surat ada reason utk tak dtg keje. but serius im sincere to go for the visit. not just for the excuse shit.hehe. so ppl who read my blog lets sedekah some surah al fatihah to her.
    -----------------------------------------
    apart of that last nite. was awesome
    met boyfy at 1230am we head to mustafa centre.just the two of us. buy my toiletries. make up. perfume. and we had our late nite supper at nearby coffee shop... (mee grg masin seh) we had our scroll till 3am. and then me proceed to his homey.hahahh devil come out... .we had this dvd marathon surf net stuff like that.. coz i've been missing him alot. and last nite rindu ku terubat. hahahah.the way boyfy look into my eyes and smile i feel there current inside me haha....
    when home @ 5am. hailed a cab and dash home..
    ...............
    time check its 930am by rite i should be at boon lay int waiting for the bus to my workplc. due to pemalas im stuck infront of the computer, waiting the right time to go out to haf breakfast with ainnie before visiting.hahaha...and maybe late evening wil b meeting boyfy for dinner i guess. its saturday la its boyfy day!
    dats for all.