<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Saturday, January 17, 2009
    SPLURGE TIL U DROP!AND ME STARVING!








    17 January 2009


    Its Saturday, as i told ya its BOYFRIEND day. meet up with love at 1730hours at jurong west. 1st thing is to look out for a mobile shop where boyfy wanna sell off his 1mth old E51i Nokia. with the money he wanna splurge for his pants and shirt.damn ass. I'm abit disappointed but who Care's anyway its his not mine. he received 200 bucks in cash and he feeling org kaya liao. wth. well we took bus 502 dash to orchard. where we survey his thing end up buying nothing.geram je aku. ape ke tidak im starving to the core.. in the morning got back home take a nap dash out meet love w/o bite nuntink. he said he bringing me for dinner as promise. BUT!! after he get his item done.wth. so i cant wait no more so end up me buy my own munching old chang kee save my day. bite2 full liao.u can forget bot dinner dear. haha.well nothing in orchard so we head to the next pit stop where else MARINA la dey. time check was 2100hrs





    still lum mkn. we proceed to Rip curl shop at last he manage to grab rip curl greyish pant for 119buck fucking expensive, he asked "u lawa tak?" i was like "ar lawa nak beli ke?" "YUP" he replied. i was like Gosh sangup ye. im being sarcastic i just say its nice coz i freaking tired layan kan jela.if not we goin to haf our rounds again. imagine,from 5pm til 9pm he kept going in and out to every shop try out end up saying either "tak lawa, kecik, tak style, mahal." and 119 to you is cheap wth. last pit stop was at TOP MAN where he decide to buy Tee-shirt thats its his last choice coz all shop almost closed since its already 2130hours. by looking at my tembam boyfy face he not happy with the shirt he bought coz dia terpaksa beli coz boyfy prisip is, he haf to look out for the top to match the pants he brought.get it? so fussy.wth. hahaha.its already 2200hrs and he done.. that's all he manage to get and he quite happy with it and at last he whisper in my ear by saying. " you hungry? lets go for late dinner" wth..






    so we proceed to get our bite end up sitting at KFC. sedih sak. haha. end up mkn tak bis due to old chang kee we had earlier on. end bungkus bwk alik kasi kakaknye makn.pathetic. hahahaah












    that's the end,. earlier on planned to watch movie. tak jadik da penat sgt so proceed homey...tot of goin to his homey but












    LINE TAK CLEAR.! FARRK. thanx eh.gataaal.