<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Friday, January 23, 2009
    featuring

    i got back home from nana place.
    getting back to slp again. nite time working. restless.
    missing boyfy la sey.. maner ni tak called2...syik perang gan nyamuk je kat hutan. bila nak perang gan i....hahahhaha....
    ......................................................................................
    freakkin bored.........broke liao......last nite i shortage of 20bucks dunnoe where my mistake went to.. shit. lau tak with dat money i can treat myself to muvee. like hell...



    talking bot movie me wanna watch "the wedding game" features fann wong,chris,saiful apek. interesting ehk. its about A glorious, delightful and touching romantic comedy that unveils the truths behind the years most anticipated celebrity wedding, THE WEDDING GAME begins when Jack (Christopher Lee) publicly proposes to Vikki (Fann Wong) during the live telecast of a regional awards show. Surprised but happy, Vikki accepts much to the delight of the public who has been following and rooting for the two superstars much publicized romance. What the public doesn't know is that the entire love affair is an elaborate and meticulously planned ruse designed to further the careers and fortunes of the two lovebirds by their ambitious managers May and Tom. In reality, Jack has disliked Vikki from the first day they met and vice versa! But through it all, the two stars keep up with the charade. Both of them are sure they have nothing to lose not when theyve signed a pre-nuptial agreement to protect themselves and their fortunes. Just when everything is going so well, an incident rattled some of the fans and the media. There is doubt now lingering about the authenticity of this love match. Will they succeed in fooling a nation, and come away richer but not wiser? THE WEDDING GAME will have you rolling down the aisles with laughter and touch your hearts with tender moments of emotional truth.once a while must support local show. haha macam pam..