<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Wednesday, January 14, 2009
    a day to last.

    2nd day off..
    No plan..
    weekdays off is so Bored.
    boyfy and friends are at work..
    While me at home...staring at the comp....
    still couldn't figure out how to use face book. damn it. slow me. take time.
    kiasu me 5 networking.

    all same mailing address.
    azdiel_affleck87@hotmail.com
    .........................................................................................................

    1430hours
    Give ella a called.and ask her out.
    Wen for lunch at Lot1
    We had Korean Food @ food culture.
    Ice Kacang & Cheng Teng Cold (right spell)?
    Yummy....
    After food we had our nails done. Manicure for just $5 at
    Citibelle
    She got her nail red
    while mine.. So called
    Hot pink
    hahaha.....try2...suker2...quite okay but i don't like it.

    hot pink sak rynna woohoo...Takdapat!
    ................................................................................................
    video call boyfy show him my new nail colour.
    guess what he shout at me by saying
    "Stop it seh u. colour typical seh u.get another colour pls"
    I was " alah aru buat takn nak hilangkan.uker2 5 bucks aje"
    who care' s anyway.
    .....................................................................................................................
    1730hours


    met ainnie in the evening. went to bukit plaza with her mum,both her niece and bro.
    window shop.get something to munch. chill out at Garden plaza


    as if we having picnic.

    later part his dad join us.
    woohoo.. treat us with KFC &MACD....Tankz Cik.
    Kenyang perut ku.
    hahahhha.

    Ainnie muka last warning ehk! kecik2 tak puas main playground!


    ...............................................................................................
    Time check 2300hrs
    I just got back.
    log in to my friendster,facebook,multiply, update blog.
    all done up next resting time.
    Tomolo back to work.
    kanasai.
    .........................................................................