<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, February 1, 2009
    conflict cum opinion

    early in my post i did mention that i feel like going out.but im still stuck in front of the comp at home. boyfy text me he ready to get back home. and i was like so happy anxiously to meet him. but the fact that he is so tired and couldn't able to meet me this time. wth. im abit pissed. and aku carik pasal with him.ended up me ignore all his msg.penat! wth keep nagging at me..sape mau layan.. let him be alone awhile and once i called him.he will be okay. that us! we the type like nak mengamuk,mengamuk sendiri.feel okay get back to each other. no worries it wont took long.it wont took days even. funny us. puas hati jgn gado. the fact that us (AZR[i]na) combination of our name. we seldom fight or quarrel.really. envy us ppl. we been together almost 1yr+.its normal to haf conflict in every relationship. to us we wont drag the matter too long. malas. penat nak gado.that us.. sebab tu kita happy happy.... i luv him.and he luv me.(do he) haahaa....ask him.....!enuff bt that....


    I'm still stuck in front of the comp. just get my comp recover. server so slow. after recover did some download of file.etc. and comp are back to normal but now i couldn't access to my facebook.shit....ohya i did blog hogging too . while reading ppl blog i came across this blog where this lady gonna sell off this Nike air max for 100bucks. quite okay but still consider.what do u tink of this shoe? nice or not?
    so i called boyfy. remember earlier on i did haf a conflict with him. he ans the called politely and as if i didn't do noting wrong.. hahaha. i know him. dia mara sekejap aja. that's why i crazy over bot this guy.hahaa okok. the shoe.yaya...get opinion from him. he say ok . not bad. so... i........thot.....of buying.........but haven't get paid.how? must consider 1st hor. coz ada polka dot la. hahah.....
    cant wait for pay day. me wanna buy new outfit....valentine coming.must look pleasant..nice2...
    but still haf to pay hp bill. heart pain sia. when i receive my 1st bill after changing new no. as if im paying the overdue for 4month. guess how much i kena.? with that money i can book a flight to bali sia rather then paying my bill. i tink gonna used prepaid....so aware guys i changing no. again.soon. stress.argh!

    thanks for reading this nonsense entry of mine