<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7146166752732784119?origin\x3dhttp://illusiontrauma-provogue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I prefer to go by Rynna. I prefer to live a life that's plain and simple. . I prefer to be what I really am, and not what others want me to be.. I prefer to be seen as a friend to many. . I prefer to be taken seriously.. I prefer to be treated like a human.. I prefer to be me. . I won't compromise myself. . I am all I've got..

Rynna Azri

Create Your Badge
TWEET





SHOUT


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TAKE ME THERE

  • Afdlin Shauki
  • Alfarahizah Awangnit
  • Anuar Zain
  • Ashraf Sinclair
  • Azzah Fariha Samat
  • Brader Bo
  • Budiey
  • Dulce Hazzie
  • Fadhilah Samsudin
  • Farah Asyikin
  • Fauzie Laily
  • Hafeez Glamour
  • Hafiz As’ari
  • Hyrul Anuar
  • Imran Ajmain
  • Jihan Jauhar
  • Klubbkidd
  • KRU Singapore
  • Misteri Jam 12 Official Blog
  • NazRahayu @ Azalea
  • Nona Kirana
  • Norfasarie
  • Nur Fazura
  • Nurul Aini
  • Rima Melati Sheila Adams
  • Sabarina Abdullah
  • Sapian Sapari @ Zan Sofiyan
  • Sazzy Falak
  • Suhaimi Yusof
  • Sultan Muzaffar
  • Suzairhe Sumari
  • Taufik Batisah
  • Vernon Kedit
  • Zaidy Nandir
  • Aridewa
  • Crab
  • Del Rasouli
  • Diah Mastura
  • IzaRR
  • Janna Jauhar
  • Jazzebelle Jaz ‘Aleya
  • Kak Lis
  • Mahd
  • Naser
  • Nazeera
  • Norismilda
  • Nurafida
  • Putraworks
  • Putri Berendam
  • Raudha
  • Ridj
  • Trina
  • liz
  • syam
  • ainnie
  • Feeza
  • ili
  • Farhan
  • Fuzza
  • Wattie
  • ZAU
  • Feeza
  • Zul
  • Nurul
  • Adlina
  • Anissa
  • Dwi
  • Shirin











  • Sunday, January 18, 2009
    being in my dream,its a nice feeling.

    Its sunday, being a good girl today.me @ granny place.
    my grandpa miss me so i will be staying couple of days.
    best cucu katakan...hehe
    .....................................................................................
    Anuar text me last minute,that he organise a dinner cum gathering with my x sec schoolmate.but i doesnt feel like going coz most of my gf wont be attend due to their own commitments. as for ainnie bapakye bonus so njoy la shopin, mkn,etc. (attention to cik talib family jgn lupa anak angkatye kat sini) lau ada lebih belanje la kita,i dun eat much okay! hahaha.
    as for nana- as usual aku tak gi dia pun tak gi. wth.
    wattie workin. cofirm tak gi.
    im feelin guilty tho coz evertime i organise they will be coming down to chill out. but this time, "ANUAR U GOT THE WRONG TIME AND DATE LA DEY." so i scare if im not going,if nxt time round if i organise something he wont come down. so im the middle person. so as usual middle person kena fark.! thankz eh. haiz....lucky sham called and say that he unable to come down as its a last minute tingy so might as well change to a new date. haha. end up the plan tak jadik.pheww.
    so me at home help my grandpa with the chores. ketuk2 sana sini. pasang curtain. cny coming beb haha.
    ohya guess what? last nite, in my lala-ing world.in my dream i got preg. haha kekek seh. in my dream im the happiest woman. funny duhh.

    insyallah one day..lah.. (y am i feeling2 nak kahwin lak skrg hahaha.)

    and also dream of my x schoolmate where my x teacher mr tan bought us a 3room flat so that every gathering will took place in that home. wah piang eh lau betol kan gerek.. and i remeber in my dream ainnie say to me " eh baik pe na dapat umah nie,takya alik pun takpe" dgn muka senyum dia yg kelakar which she usually did small eyes etc kekek seh..
    -_-



    (almost like this la the fcuking face)


    a bit lame kan....who tell u to read. hahahah.thankz eh.






    p/s:sebelum apape ainnie aku takda niat nak kutuk kau hahah


    ni hanyala satu gurauan.